Everything you need to make meal planning easy.
- Smart Mom Guide to Easy Dinners (4 weeks of ready to use meal plans and dinner recipes)
- Smart Mom Meal Planner (a deluxe meal planner for on-the-go moms)
Special bonus recipe ebook: Easy Instant Pot & Slow Cooker Recipes
Moms who make a weekly meal plan save time and money. No more last-minute trips to the grocery store with hungry kids grabbing everything, no more unplanned drive-thru dinners.
With this bundle, you will get:
- Weekly menu ideas you can download and use today
- Meal planning calendars to create your own meal plans
- Planning pages for lunches, dinners and school lunches, too
- Recipe pages for your favorite family recipes (especially the recipes handed down within your family)
- Likes and dislikes pages to help create meals everyone will eat and enjoy
- Easy meal planning ideas for families
- Kid-friendly dinner recipes
- 20 Instant Pot/Slow Cooker recipes
- Reprint & reuse everything as whenever needed.
With this meal planning bundle, you have recipes and a meal planner to create a meal plan that works for your family.
Here's what's included:
Smart Mom Guide to Easy Dinners:
No time to write a weekly meal plan? Start with this ready to use meal plan. You will receive 4 weeks of ready to use meal plans plus recipes.
- 4 weekly meal plans
- 28 Kid-friendly recipes you can make in about 30 minutes or less
Smart Mom Deluxe Meal Planner pages include:
- Weekly meal planner
- Weekly grocery list
- Weekly budget
- Pantry inventory
- Fridge inventory
- Breakfast ideas
- Lunch ideas
- Dinner ideas
- Leftovers Ideas
- Ideas for Snacks
- School Lunch Box Ideas
- Work Lunch Box Ideas
- Picnic Ideas
- Healthy Fast Food
- Dining Out
- Holiday Meal Planner
- Favorite Family Meals
- Likes & dislikes
- Allergies Chart
- Recipe Index
- Recipe pages
All pages can be printed as many times as needed.
Get your What to Cook for Dinner Meal Planning Bundle today.
Note: Instant digital download only. No products will be shipped to you.