Do you struggle with how to show love and loving your family and friends well? The Loving Others Journal is a 30-Day Journal that lets you focus on the important relationships in your life and how you can love well.
This journal includes 31 prompts for you to consider your relationships and how to show love to the important people in your life and additional blank pages to create your own prompts.
Here's a sample of the prompts included:
- What relationships do you admire? Why?
- What do you need to forgive yourself for? How can you start this process?
- What do I enjoy most about my spouse or best friend?
- Describe what love means to me.
- What relationship can I improve/develop over the next 6 months?
The Loving Others Journal will help you understand the people who are most important in your life, evaluate your own feelings and hurts, and discover ways to show your love every day.
Instant digital download. Nothing will be shipped to you.
The questions make you think past the surface feeling and think of real life application.
I love love love the beautiful border!!!
Loving Others Journal